Make it Easier to Sign!
Reduce Business Costs – Increase Efficiency
Do you waste too much time signing papers and documents in your business?
Managing paper can be tedious. People format a document, print it, sign it, and then scan it into a computer system. It takes both time and money.
The use of electronic signatures has led to big improvements in business processes, productivity, cost savings, and it’s is far more environmentally friendly than the paper-based process.
Think Technology Australia has partnered with DocuSign a worldwide e-Signature solutions provider – to enable clients to share in the economic and environmental benefits of using electronic signatures in their daily business operations.
There are many ways electronic signatures can streamline and accelerate any business contract process, including:
- A digital signature is good for the life of the contract, doing away with repetitive signing
- Negotiations can be accelerated because each step in the process is authenticated and easily accessed by all parties, so critical issues can be flagged and tracked until final execution
- Even if the parties are geographically dispersed, signatures are undertaken electronically so there is no delay in updating or executing contracts
Easy to Use
The process lets you sign documents anywhere, on any device. It is especially crucial if the issue is urgent or if you’re away from the office and running out of time to get everything prepared.
The e-Signature procedure gives you:
- Instant visibility of where a document is in the process as well as detailed document tracking
- Rigorous security standards keep sensitive documents safe
- Flexible workflows to automate any agreement or approval process
- 99% platform availability keeps your business running at all hours
- Full digital audit trail for easy compliance and legal enforceability
Traditionally the signed documents process takes five to six days, while on the other hand, the automated e-Signature takes an average of five to six minutes to receive completed and signed documents. It is a stress-free signing process and sends reminders to required signatories.
The automated process also reduces the likely financial impact of human error such as signing mistakes, which can slow down the process or eventually cause costly problems if left undetected.
Better Customer Experience
Electronic signatures save customers’ time and makes the whole signing process much easier and more desirable. They can sign documents anywhere, anytime they want and using any internet-enabled device they choose.
Also, it’s worth remembering that as we become more environmentally aware, more customers are seeking out businesses that take their eco-credentials seriously. Moving towards a paperless office is likely to appeal to new and existing clients.
To try using and signing a test document now calls us on 1300 920 866.