We’ll typically undertake an IT audit as the first step in our engagement with you. The aim of an IT audit is to gain a complete understanding of the state of your IT equipment, security and vulnerabilities.
We take a deep dive into:
- Your network and IT infrastructure
- Your security setup and where the risks and vulnerabilities lie
- Existing devices and warranty status
- Software and productivity tools, opportunities for licensing efficiency and the hygiene around software updates
- Adherence to relevant regulations or cyber insurance requirements
- Business continuity and data backup
What do you get from an IT audit? You’ll receive a full report, typically 40-80 pages, that contains our recommendations on how to lift your IT game. It will also contain recommendations on the appropriate outsourced IT services to help you do this.