Enterprise Email Signature Management for Office 365 is an email signature management system that comes with advanced personalization features. Office 365 administrators and users with the right permissions can use the Manage Signatures App to set up unified signature templates for users and groups without engaging them in the process. The app helps you create signature templates and rules that specify when these templates should be added to emails, which users should have access to a given signature template in Outlook, and so on. The signature rules you create in the program can be based on various conditions and exceptions. If you need to create a rule similar to an already existing one, you can clone it and make some quick tweaks here and there. Your email signature templates can contain dynamic fields that are automatically replaced with users’ Azure AD attributes when emails are sent.
Other key features include:
- support for all mail clients and mobile devices
- full control over the layout of the signature (including the capability to add side banners, headers, etc.)
- delegate email signature and banner management to specific users or teams (for example, the Marketing team)
- built-in signature template editor with predefined signature layouts
- option to add Office 365 users’ photos to email signatures
- placeholders based on sender’s and organization’s properties
- fast and easy deployment.